Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Photo: The huddle


This is probably my favorite piece of public art in the city.  It is located near TSUM (not far from the green bazaar).  I have always admired it because it raises so many questions.  Every time I walk by I wonder what these people are doing. Are they looking at something? Are they waiting for something? Are they praying? Perhaps they are keeping warm around a fire or discussing the train schedule. Maybe they are straining to hear the outcome of a sports event on the radio.  What are they doing?


p.s.  I know I haven't posted in a while.  I have a couple of stories in the works and am really just waiting on some pictures to go with them.  I also have had neither time nor energy to do much romping about town...a circumstance I hope will change in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment