Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday Photo: Almaty Circus (and a map of Almaty)

Until about 45 seconds ago I was at a complete loss as to what to post for Photo Friday.  In fact I was on the verge of canceling the event (with my apologies for those of you waiting with bated breath for this week's offering) until, as I was examining this map of Almaty:



I noticed a little note about the circus.   I was curious about a circus that was permanent enough to be marked on the map.  After all, in the United States the circus "comes to town" for a very finite period of time.  So today's post is on the circus.  I found the following three images, the first is the circus house, pavilion, big top, whatchamakallit.  then there is an acrobat and some very artistic looking clowns.  Anyways, it looks interesting (hope you enjoy).





Yeah,  that's all.  Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment